Monday 6 December 2010

Welcome to Cookie.Inc

Hello,
I'm Perdita and this blog is about my business called Cookies. Inc (incorporated). Cookies. Inc is a business that sells delicious delights such as cookies. On this blog you can browse through my products and chose which ones you want to try. Cookies. Inc sell a delightful amount of unique and individual recipes, such as Marshmallow & Chocolate Chip Cookies. You can buy packs of 4, 8 or 12 and you can chose to have an assortment of cookies, selected by me or you can select which ones you want. We do not only do cookies, we sometimes do cakes and my favourite Fairy Cakes, i know weird i usually hate cakes but these ones i sell are addictive and all the ingredients are healthy. Cookies.Inc sells at prices between £3.50-£8 and these vary. All my products are 100% unique and each recipe is made by me. For my friends that want cookies or scrumptious sweet things i recommend you email me saying what products you would like to order or tell me at school. These will either be given to you in person if i know you, or be sent to you and will be received within 10 days of seeing your order.To contact me please message me through a way you know, comment on this blog or email me at my new email:
perdicookies@hotmail.co.uk


xxx Please order, price list and products would be up soon (I love the Triple Chocolate cookies YUM!)

No comments:

Post a Comment